Damaged or Wrong Items Received
In the unlikely event that any goods have been damaged in transit or you have received an item different to what you have ordered please fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly to resolve the issue.
Reporting a Damaged Item
- Our terms and conditions advise that you check your goods within 48 hours of receiving. After this time frame it becomes unclear how the damage has occurred, therefore not reporting within the timeframe advised may stop you from getting a free of charge replacement.
- Please fill out the form below ATTACHING PICTURES OF THE DAMAGED ITEM/ITEMS
- A member of the customer service team will then be in touch to discuss how we will resolve the issue
Reporting a wrong item on your order:
- Our terms and conditions ask you to check your goods within 48 hours of receiving. If you inform us of receiving a wrong item after this time frame it may slow down the process of getting this corrected as the item may have since went out of stock.
-Please fill in form below ATTACHING PICTURES OF THE WRONG ITEM YOU HAVE RECEIVED ensuring the name and codes on the box are visible. (Please also let us know the details of the item you should have received ) adding the part in brackets
- A member of the customer service department will then be in contact to resolve